Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Reunions and Fourth of July

We had two reunions for my mother's family in Blackfoot over fourth of July weekend and both of my sisters and their families stayed at my house. I had 10 extra people staying in the basement. Thank goodness I have the extra room. It was fun to have the company and Ethan enjoyed playing with his cousins. I didn't get out my camera so sorry no pictures. I think Kathryn and Lisa took lots of pictures. Check out their blogs listed under brothers and sisters to the right.

Saturday from 10am-6pm we were at reunions and then we went to my Grandparents house and did fireworks. My sister shared some pictures. Uncle Nathan was helping. Spencer was working all weekend. :( This was Ethan's 1st time ever seeing or doing fireworks. He sure liked it!




No comments: